It is assumed that a notification of data recovery usually has to do with restoring information from hard drives, internal computer memory, etc. But not everyone takes into consideration the fact that today CD data recovery is also a widespread case of information restoring that in most cases can easily be done thanks to some professional software.
The point is that as an information carrier, Cds are convenient to save all the necessary data we need to. But in many cases they are not so reliable especially if the matter is to back up valuable information, as they may be damaged very easily. Some of reasons that can cause damage of CD-R, CD-RW, or DVDs are the following:
- Virus attacks – sometimes viruses still can spread a computer even though it is protected with reliable anti virus program. And in turn, it may damage the files on CD.
- Configuration errors – they usually happen in the configuration process and surface afterward.
We could go on with this list. But let's talk about the main matter: how to recover the corrupted files from CD. In this case you can find 2 main solutions on the modern market that can help you solve your CD data restoring trouble.
- Bad Copy Pro – This software will automatically rewrite the lost files back to the hard drive. It will retrieve corrupted or lost data from documents, images, etc you have on your CD. The program is not expensive and is considered to have the rate of more than 80%.
- Multi Data Rescue – This software is used by many specialists to do the necessary data recovery of their corrupted Cd's.
- The Multi Data Rescue program can be used to recover files from: 1. CDs and DVDs 2. Digital media 3. USB devices 4. Memory cards.
You will find more information at http://laptop-support.net