Want to know how to recover accidentally deleted files? It can happen to the best of us. Whether we mistakenly empty our recycle bin, permanently delete, or simply lose our files due to an error or corrupt hard drive, losing valuable data is a pain in the neck. Especially when the files in question have some kind of financial or sentimental value. But fortunately you can recover erased files with the right software program.
Before we get to recovering deleted files, you must be aware of two things:
1. Deleted files remain in your hard drive. They just cannot be located without third party software.
2. While they files are on your hard drive, they are only there TEMPORARILY. This means they can be overwritten at just about any time. When the erased files are overwritten then they are actually lost forever.
So the bottom line is – you must act quickly. Do not download any more files or install large software programs until you have recovered lost files. So lets get to the file recovery.
How to Recover Accidentally Deleted Files
In order to recover erased files, you need to install a top flight data recovery program. And keep in mind they are not all created equal. I have tested quite a few programs and only one stood above the rest.
This data recovery program was able to find lots of accidentally deleted files like:
- Movie + Multimedia files (avi, wma, mpeg, quicktime, etc.)
- Documents like word, excel, powerpoint, and others
- Zip, Exe, Bat, and other executable files
- Lost emails and attachments
This is to just name a few. If you are looking to recover deleted files I can think of no better program. You can scan your computer for free and see what it can recover. You have nothing to lose.