Here I have tried to provide out some Do’s and Don’ts which must be followed when computer failure occurs. Caution should also be taken while dealing with hard drive failure or other type of computer problems. Never ever try to react in a panic as this will only cause or make the problem even worse.
1. Always make it in a habit to backup your data frequently.
2. If you hear any awkward sound or smell any thing then always shut down your system and gives it a rest. Never try to keep working and making the situation even worse.
3. While repairing or opening your cabinet always try to discharge you body with any static charge stored on your body. Always ground yourself before having to open the cabinet.
4. Always try to install an extra fan so as to make the proper flow of air so as to make it free from excessive heating.
1. Never try to think that the data recovery solution will recover almost whole of your data. And you use our system in the worst conditions. Everything is having limitations and this also has the same.
2. Never ever try to recover your data with commonly available software or freeware as this will make the recovery even more badly. Always go for the reliable source of data recovery solution.
3. Do not subject the drive to extreme temperatures changes both hot and cold. As both this temperature in extreme case will harm you data stored on the Hard Drive.
4. Never try to remove the protective covering of the Hard Drive in order to repair the disk. Always consult for the proper Technician to do so.
The above mentioned Do’s and Don’ts are the most basic things which definitely must be taken into account so as to have the efficient recovery of the data. The Hard Drive of your system is he very important part as it stores most of your valuable data both offline and online so the above mentioned must be followed so as to make yourself free from any situation of data loss or disk crash up.
You should take a look here The Laptop Support Community if you need more information about laptop and data recovery.